France

France
Departure: June 30th

Friday, August 14, 2009

Michigan - Ohio- Pennsylvania

No pictures today but just an update of our crazy week.

We spent three Days at Dave's parents house helping them with some repairs. Dave and his brother Brian and Jonathan built out the addition on the back of the house. Daniel, Matthew and I weeded the flower beds and planted flowers! We were so happy to have helped beautify Grandma and Grandpa's house.

We were so excited though to go to Cedar Point (Amusement park in Ohio) yesterday. Jonathan, Daniel and Dave rode all the big coasters. I couldn't believe Daniel rode the millenium force and the top thrill dragster! I was not getting on those! Matthew and I rode the yellow submarine and the ferris wheel (Much safer!)

So, here it is 9:15a.m. and all the boys are still sound asleep. Dave and I are checking emails and blogging and enjoying our morning together.

I think I'll go get another cup of coffee and sit on the deck! Ah, I love vacations.

We head back to Pennsylvania today. Can't wait to sit on my swings in the back yard.



No comments: